Feel free to contact us on email or phone!
2400 Copenhagen NV
VAT no: 35948112
Latex is a very delicate material made from the milk of rubber trees. We hope you will enjoy your garment for many years to come. Here are some instructions to help you.
Tight latex, leggings, stockings etc. will slip on easily if you apply silicone lube on the insides of the latex or directly on the skin.
Latex stockings are easier to put on if you roll them down to a ring and put your foot in first -like you would with a fine pair of nylon stockings. Slowly roll them up your legs, avoid air bubbles and creases, and make sure the back seam is in place all the way up.
Polish you garment with silicone to make the surface shine. Silicone lube is needed to sustain the quality of your latex garments, it cleans and nourishes the latex keeping it stretchy and vibrant. Apply it with your hands or a soft cloth.
Note: Be careful not to get silicone on the floor, it will get very slippery!
Metals containing copper is known to stain latex permanently.
Avoid contact with oil, fat, creme and body lotions. Fake tan can also make stains.
Dark or colorful latex can stain light latex.
Direct sunlight and heat can damage the material.
Washing and storage
Add mild soap to lukewarm water and wash gently by hand.
Rinse with clean water.
Pat the garment dry with a soft towel.
Dust with talc or apply silicone to make sure it does not stick to itself.
Hang it inside out on a hanger and let dry completely before you turn it and let it dry again.
Store in a cool and dark place, preferably in a garmentbag.
I am dedicated to pushing the boundaries of fashion. For me, fashion is an art that helps the wearer express something within: which tribes you belong to and which values you hold dear. I am very interested in finding the sublime. That place in-between “boring” and “too much” that constantly moves in society.
I explore new materials, ways my drawing skills can be used combined with technology like laser cutting, new ways of pattern making and how we use clothes. I want to make sustainable classics that last very long and become beautiful with age. Clothes that make you shine and lets you play and dance.
My studies and explorations have brought me to latex. A sustainable and stretchy material made from rubber trees. I believe it can be used as an alternative to leather – I call it vegan leather.
The results are designed and handmade in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Terms & Conditions
Nicoline Hansen is a company registered at:
Rentemestervej 80, 2. th,
VAT no: 35948112.
These Terms will apply to any contracts between us for the sale of Products to you (“Contract”).
Before placing an order through our site you will be asked to agree to these Terms, if you do not agree you will not be able to order Products from our site.
If there are any terms that you do not understand, please notify us before placing your order.
Please read through the Terms carefully before ordering Products and please print a copy for future reference.
We amend and update these Terms from time to time. Changes will only apply to any subsequent orders received. Each time you order Products, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the terms, which apply at that time.
The Contract between us will be formed once we confirm to you acceptance of your order. We will do this by email for orders via our site. Prior to then, we will be under no obligation to supply you with the Products you have ordered.
These Terms, and any Contract between us, are only in the English language.
All our garments are hand-made and made in your size after they have been ordered. Production normally takes 3-4 weeks. Orders are sent out when production is complete, but delivery time depends on your location and your local postal service. During busy sale periods, orders may take up to 8 weeks to complete. Goods are always sent by insured postage.
We may agree at our discretion that the Bespoke Product requires further fitting or customization work whether due to the customer’s requirements or due to any error or mis-calculation on our part. Prior to any such alteration or customization we will always request approval in writing, which includes email.
It is your responsibility to verify that your email address is in proper working order and must assume the risk of all consequences for transmission or operational failures.
The price of the Products shall be those quoted on our site. Currency differences may occur, in which case the price in Danish Kroner is applicable.
Our site contains a number of Products. It is possible that, despite our reasonable efforts, some of the Products on our site may be incorrectly priced. If we have made an error, then we will inform you of this as soon after you have placed your order as possible and will tell you the correct price and ask you if you still wish to place your order with us. If we have not heard back from you within 10 days, then we will presume that you do not want to place your order again with us and we will give you a full refund.
The price of a Product does not include delivery charges. Our delivery charges are as advised to you during the check-out process, before you confirm your order.
Latex Batch Colors
Please note that the colors of the latex sheets used to make our Products, particularly in semi-transparent colors, may vary from batch to batch. In view of this, we cannot be held responsible for your color choices.
We cannot guarantee an exact color match with the pictured items as photographs, in particular, may vary from the actual colors depending on your screen settings and resolution and the lighting used in the shoot.
Please also note that certain colors (especially those in the semi transparent range) may appear lighter or darker on specific Products as different gauges of latex are used for the correct purpose with differing Products. For example, a corset will be made from much thicker gauge latex than gloves or stockings and as a result though the same color sheet latex is used it will appear darker – particularly if made from a semi transparent color.
If you have a doubt about the shade which is likely to appear on the Product in your order, please take advice from our staff. Please also note that Products made from certain colors may also have been made from ‘layering’ thicknesses of those fabrics to achieve the required gauge for the Product.
This layering can also produce other effects apart from changes in shade. These effects include (but are not limited to) slight variations in texture, shine, transparency and evenness. As all of our latex is hand made these are variations which are inevitable as a part of that process. In view of this, we cannot be held responsible for your color choices.
Payment can only be made by credit card. We will withdraw the amount when we ship the items.
Availability of Products
If we are unable to provide you with the Products you have ordered, you will be contacted as soon as possible at which point you will be offered the choice of accepting substitute Products of equivalent value or a complete refund of any sums that you have paid.
Cancellation and Return
Made to measure products ordered through our site cannot be returned because they are Bespoke Products as noted in these Terms.
This means that you cannot change your mind or decide for any other reason that you do not want to receive or keep a Product once you have placed your order.
Standard sizes can be returned within 14 days. All goods must be returned in their original condition and packaging. Please take care when unpacking & repacking. Customer must bear the cost of returning goods for a refund or exchange.
Please return goods (retaining proof of postage) to: Nicoline Hansen, Rentemestervej 80, 2 th, 2400 Copenhagen NV, Denmark. Please remember to enclose a letter containing your name and address. If you would like further information on our returns policy please call us on +45 81 90 79 30 or email us at email@example.com
If you return a Product to us because it is faulty or mis- described, we will refund the price of the Product in full, together with any applicable delivery charges, and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to us.
We will refund you on the credit card or debit card used by you to pay.
Because you are a consumer, we are under a legal duty to supply Products that are in conformity with this Contract. As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to Products that are faulty or not as described. These legal rights are not affected by your right of return and refund or anything else in these Terms.
If the garments you have ordered suffer from manufacturing defects or are not what you ordered, we will replace them free of charge, provide a credit note for goods to the same value, or refund your money. We cannot offer cash refunds on garments in any other circumstances, but may at our discretion offer an exchange or credit note. Manufacturing defects will be rectified at our own cost. We cannot be held responsible for damage caused by misuse or poor care of garments.
You must notify us of any defect in the garment or mistake in your order within 7 days of receiving your order – otherwise we cannot offer you an exchange or refund.
You have 24 months of warranty. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org before return. You must complain within “reasonable time” after you have discovered the defect. If you contact us within two months after the defect is discovered, the complaint will always be timely.
Please contact us first before returning items for repair. We strongly advise you to use Registered Post or Signed-For Delivery or equivalent, as we cannot exchange your garments if they get lost in the post.
When returning goods from outside the EU, please indicate clearly on your customs declaration that the goods are being returned for repair, otherwise duty may be payable. Goods with incorrect customs declarations will not be accepted by us and will be returned to the sender.
We will deliver to the address given to us by you at the time you place your order. Though we usually work to agreed delivery times between ourselves and the customer, please allow up to 28 days for delivery/courier services.
If we are unable to deliver to you, we will inform you and you may, if you wish, cancel the Contract and we will fully refund you.
We strongly suggest that, upon receipt, you inspect the Products and advise us if the delivered Products are not what you ordered or are faulty.
We cannot be held responsible for any adverse effects to our Products caused by exposing them to chemicals or substances, which may be harmful or mark or leave a residue on any Product. If you wish to apply any Products always test a small area first and if in doubt please consult with us prior to using.
We will not be liable under our agreement with you for any loss or damage caused by us or our employees or agents in circumstances where:
1. there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to you by us or by any of our employees or agents.
2. such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach.
3. any increase in loss or damage results from breach by you of any of these Terms.
We only supply the Products for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the Product for any commercial, business or resale purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We do not in any way exclude or limit our liability for:
1. death or personal injury caused by our negligence
2. fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by an Event Outside Our Control.
An Event Outside Our Control means any act or event beyond our reasonable control including without limitation strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, or failure of public or private telecommunications networks or impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under a Contract:
1. we will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you; and
2. our obligations under a Contract will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control. Where the Event Outside Our Control affects our delivery of Products to you, we will arrange a new delivery date with you after the Event Outside Our Control is over.
We may transfer our rights and obligations under a Contract to another organization, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these Terms.
This Contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
Each of the paragraphs of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
If we do not insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Terms, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
Please note that these Terms are governed by Danish law. This means a Contract for the purchase of Products through our site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by Danish law. You and we both agree to that the court of Denmark will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Nicoline Hansen (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is the company Nicoline Hansen of Rentemestervej 80, 2. th, 2400 Copenhagen, Denmark, VAT no: 35948112.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
* Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order on our site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
* Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
* technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
* information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
* Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
To keep track of cart data, WooCommerce makes use of 3 cookies:
The first two cookies contain information about the cart as a whole and helps WooCommerce know when the cart data changes. The final cookie (wp_woocommerce_session_) contains a unique code for each customer so that it knows where to find the cart data in the database for each customer. No personal information is stored within these cookies.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
* Information you give to us. We will use this information:
* to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
* to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
* to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this;
* to notify you about changes to our service;
* to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
* Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
* to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
* to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
* to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
* as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
* to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
* to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
* Information we receive from other sources.
We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means any subsidiaries or other holding companies that we may be part of.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
* Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
* Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 200 women aged over 20 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
* Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
* In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
* If Nicoline Hansen or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password, which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing of data by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with existing Danish laws. Any access request may be subject to a fee of 100 DKK or more to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
Other applicable terms
If you purchase goods from our site, our Terms and Conditions of supply will apply to the sales.
Information about uswww.nicolinehansen.com is a site operated by Nicoline Hansen (“We”). We are registered in Denmark with VAT no: 35948112 and have our registered office at Rentemestervej 80, 2. th, 2400 Copenhagen.
Changes to these terms
Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
Changes to our site
We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Accessing our site
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
Your account and password
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
Limitation of our liability
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms, which may apply, to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with the use of, or inability to use, our site.
If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any goods by use to you, which will be set out in our Terms and Conditions of supply.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material, which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offense under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Prohibited uses of our site
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
* In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
* In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
* For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
* To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material, which does not comply with our content standards.
* To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
* To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
* Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
* any part of our site;
* any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
* any software used in the provision of our site; or
* any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including, without limitation to:
* Chat rooms.
* Bulletin boards.
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material, which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
* Be accurate (where they state facts).
* Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
* Comply with applicable law in Denmark and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
* Contain any material, which is defamatory of any person.
* Contain any material, which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
* Promote sexually explicit material.
* Promote violence.
* Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
* Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
* Be likely to deceive any person.
* Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
* Promote any illegal activity.
* Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
* Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
* Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
* Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
* Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
* Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
* Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
* Issue of a warning to you.
* Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
* Further legal action against you.
* Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com.
Trade marks “Nicoline Hansen” is a registered trade mark. Unauthorized use of the trade mark would constitute a violation of our intellectual property rights.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting our site.
The list below shows all of the cookies that are set by this website and the third-party services we use. If you have any queries about these cookies or would like more information about them, please get in touch.
Cookies for improving service
NameTypical Content /UseExpires_utmarandomly generated number – It it used to calculate new and returning visitor statistics. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics.†2 years_utmbrandomly generated number – This cookie determines new sessions and visits and expires after 30 minutes. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics.†30 minutes_utmcrandomly generated number – It is set to enable interoperability with the older version of Google Analytics code known as Urchin. In this older versions this was used in combination with the __utmb cookie to identify new sessions/ visits for returning visitors.when you close your browser_utmzrandomly generated number and information on how the site was reached (e.g. direct or via a link, organic search or paid search)6 monthsCookies for managing your current visitWe use a cookie to remember your selections or basket contents that you’ve made when looking at the information on this site.
If you wish to restrict or block web browser cookies, the Help function within your browser should tell you how. Alternatively, these sites can provide more information on how to do this: